Welcome to the North Dakota Chapter News Section!
Here you will find a link to our latest Chapter Newsletters, relevant to the chapter and/or to the practice of emergency medicine in general.
- Fall 2022 Newsletter – Vertebral Artery Dissections
- Summer 2022 Newsletter – Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome
- Winter 2022 Newsletter – 2022 Chapter Annual Meeting
- Fall 2021 Newsletter – Point-of-Care-Ultrasound for COVID-19
- Spring 2021 Newsletter – Atypical Preeclampsia-Eclampsia
- Summer 2020 Newsletter – Coronavirus Disease 2019: Recent Updates in the Management of COVID-19
- Spring 2020 Newsletter – Community Acquired Pneumonia: New Guidelines and the Role of Local
Antibiograms in North Dakota Emergency Rooms
- Winter 2020 Newsletter – Tips for Treating Immuno-Oncology Patients in the Emergency
Upcoming Chapter Newsletters
Summer Newsletter – Tuesday, August 9th
Fall Newsletter – Due Tuesday, November 8th